I’ve taken a mental break this cycle and put all things infertile on the back burner. In fact, I can’t even remember which cycle day I’m on. It didn’t happen intentionally, I just let things slide and then woke up one morning and could remember if I ovulated last week... or the week before last. I think it’s been a form of self-preservation, as this infertile journey resembles a pressure cooker at times. But I’m back now and looking forward to AF arriving so we can start cycling in earnest next month.
I’ve also been incredibly busy, as I worked a trade fair last week and didn’t get a break for 12 days. Ovulating fell somewhere in the midst of that and I was so exhausted I can’t remember when it happened. I’m not expecting a positive result this month because, well when you’re so tired you put Body Wash in your hair instead of Conditioner, summoning the enthusiasm for a 5 day bout of baby dancing isn’t really going to happen. I think we managed it once or twice, but didn’t baby dance with the frequency I was told to. I’m still mildly hopeful, but not expecting anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment