Monday, February 16, 2009

Idling

I feel like we're currently stuck in neutral on this baby-making journey and there’s not much to update you on, but here are a few tidbits:

 

I'm into my 3rd cycle of Clomid now, so half way through the 6 I’m allowed before we review with the FS. I really thought we’d have conceived by now. I’m getting a tiny bit sick of waiting for this to happen and feel like the rest of my life is on hold.

I recently discovered my FS is the brother of someone I go to church with. Small world.

I forgot to take my Clomid tablet on Saturday and took it late on Sunday. I have no idea what impact that will have, but can only hope I’m not wasting this cycle. I really shouldn’t tidy the kitchen and move things from where they usually are. I was tempted to ask FS’s sister if it mattered (she’s a GP who specializes in fertility too), but thought I probably wouldn’t want to be asked stuff like that on my days off so I didn’t. Now I wish I had.

I’ve switched from temping and charting to using OPK’s this month. Fingers crossed I remember to do the tests!

I read this article and am now freaked out about choosing any baby names other than Michael and Madison. Although, I think I’d rather parent a crim than name my daughter Madison.

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Lucy C said...

"I think I’d rather parent a crim than name my daughter Madison."
I agree. Especailly if you shorten it to Mad with my surname!

Bonnie said...

Yes, that would be a very unfortunate combo!