Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Years Resolutions


1. Lose 7kgs in the next 3 months. If I do have PCOS then losing a bit of the extra weight I'm carrying is supposed to be very helpful.
2. Be more positive. Right from our first month of trying I was very negative about falling pregnant: foreseeing endo problems and years of fertility treatments. And surprise, surprise it hasn't happened yet! So, I'm going to be Little Miss Positive: Lots of positive thoughts, tummy rubbing and hopefully 2 pink lines!
3. Get pregnant. All part of resolution no. 2. By the end of 2009 I will be pregnant.
4. Make more friends at my new church and be more extroverted. Even if it kills me. Which sometime I feel like it will.

1 comment:

Lucy C said...

I hang out in the playground with all the cool people (grin).
I will introduce you to some nice people.