Dear Walter,
Today I kicked butt for you. I did the first solid 30 minutes worth of exercise since I don't know when. And that's not a figure of speech by the way. I tried to remember and it was that long ago I seriously don't know when it was. I think it was early 2008, but I'm not sure. Anyway, I digress.
A good friend O and I hung out together today and I told her my motivation for weight loss was gone after I found out I don't have PCOS. She is a very wise friend (who's also on a health kick at the moment, so she was a good one to talk to!) and told me that I will probably never be as thin after pregnancy as before it and if I want to have more than one child it's helpful to be the lowest (healthiest) weight I can be before I get pregnant so I don't turn into a michelin man after the having a child, and face the possibility of serious things like high blood pressure during later pregnancies. It will also be easier to get back into exercise, post-birth, if I've set up a good routine pre-pregnancy.
So for your sake, and that of any future brother & sister, I did the Cardio Kickbox DVD by Jillian Michaels. It was tough. I wanted to give up after the first 10 mins. I suck at back-kicks. But, I stuck it out and will continue to stick it out: week in, week out, rain, hail or hot weather I will continue to kick butt for you Walter.
Love,
Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment