Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A punnet of posts

So, this is my third post in a week! Gotta be a record for me. I don't blog every week, and sometimes a whole month will go by without a word from me. And - unusually for me - I don't feel guilty. Partly because I don't think more than 3 of my friends read this, and partly because it's and Infertility Blog (IB). I have another blog, which I've neglected so much I think it's wilted, if not completely dead. And I feel oh so guilty about that one. Like I owe it to me and my readers to update every week! every day! every hour! with my brilliant observations. Hmm.

But the great thing about IB's is that no news is good news, right? I read a couple of other IB's and it never bugs me when they don't pop up in my google reader for weeks or even months. I figure they're just getting on with living life. I celebrate with them when they get good news, pray for them when they're waiting for news, and mourn when it's bad news. But I'm thankful for the breaks in between when hopefully they're just living, working, enjoying, not consumed by IF. I hope you feel the same way about my frequent bouts of silence.

No comments: