Thursday, May 27, 2010

Life's Not Fair

I know there's not any real 'fairness' about life - for some it's so easy they wouldn't know a problem if it bit them on the arse, and for other's it's a trial from day one. I still feel like whingeing at my creator, like a small child "But it's not FAAAAIIIIIRRRR!". In a high-pitched whine, of course.

In two weeks I'll be going in for a colonoscopy. (Go on, click the link - I dare you!) In 2 months I'll be having my second Lap and if they need to resection my bowel I may end up with a temporary colostomy bag. I'm 27. In the non-Christian world I should be thinking about what nightclub I'll be going to this weekend, or where my next overseas holiday will be, and in the Christian world I should be happily picking out onesies for my second child.

I try to lean on God, trusting in his goodness, and his love for me. But sometimes it's so hard.

No comments: