Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chugging Along

The problem with keeping an infertility blog is that for most of the time you've got nothing to report. Things are just chugging along for M and me at the moment. He's got rehearsals 5 nights a week and we're both so tired that 8hrs sleep is a far greater priority than babydancing!

I really miss him when he's in the middle of a rehearsal period. It's hard only seeing him for a half hour in the morning (I'm always asleep by the time he gets home). But at the same time it's a great blessing too. These times when we see so little of each other are often when I learn more about how great my husband is and how much I love him and rely on him. It also teaches me to value our time together, whether that's the 10 minutes we spend on the train together in the morning or the evening spent eating pizza and watching TV together. Neither particularly romantic or 'special', but both extremely valued and appreciated. Hopefully these times apart are building a stronger and better marriage, which is a great thing for us, for Walter and most importantly for God, because we really want to be living His way.

No comments: