Sunday, December 14, 2008

Good: Clomid. Bad: PCOS

The absolutely brilliant news:
I'm on Clomid! Woo Hoo! Regular, predictable ovulation here we come. Unfortunately I'm due to ovulate bang on Christmas Day. Apart from calling to mind Christmas miracles, my first thought when I figured this out was: I wonder if there's anywhere in the church building..... We've got a 7:30 - 12:00 singing commitment there on Christmas eve, then 7:30 - 12:00 Christmas morning, then off to my extended family's lunch and Michael's extended family's dinner.

The not so great news:
I'm borderline PCOS. It looks like I might have it, but we can't be sure. I'm not sure how this has or will impact on our fertility, I guess it's a case of wait and see, and lose weight so hopefully any impact will be minimal. Sooooo, goodbye over-indulging at Christmas.

2 comments:

Lucy C said...

I can see a 7 1/2 hour window there!

Bonnie said...

We do need to sleep and eat too!