Dear Walter,
I am so thankful. I had my test on Monday and it was clear. I watched as the contrast flowed up and out of first one fallopian tube and then the other. So since my tubes are clear and I'm ovulating (I think), our last hurdle is the semen test, which is happening next week.
So now I am back to having to be patient, pray and trust in God's timing. I'm much more content now that I know there's nothing wrong with me and I'm happy to just keep trying until God decides to make that baby. I know we'll get pregnant when God wants us to and knowing that it's physically possible makes it that much easier to wait and trust.
I had a dream about you last night Walter. I was pregnant and at home and started going into labour. It wasn't painful at all (must have been a dream then!) and before I could get to hospital you just popped out. Your father was running late, my mum was with me, as was Michael's dad, who caught you! That was the slightly weird bit. In a way it was such a comforting dream. I think I'd really love to have you at home, where I can feel most comfortable. But I think for my first baby I'll probably go the hospital route, where I'll feel most safe. And you grandpa will definitely not be in the room!
2 comments:
yay for clear results for yoiu - that's such great news Bonnie - was it painful?
re: dream I had a similar dream where I had a baby and it wasn't painful (like you said definitely a dream) and the baby was huge.
I have also had some strange dreams about breast feeding (inc one last night) - might have to tell you about that when I see you ;)
So happy your tubes are clear and working!
Thanks Nixter!
It only hurt a little: a cross between a pap smear and period cramping.
Post a Comment