Thursday, February 10, 2011

So cross

Ok, so I'm exhausted and stressed from getting over jetlag, cleaning our house, packing boxes, moving stuff between houses, so I'm a bit (read VERY) grumpy at the moment. But seriously, where do people get off whinging about parenting on Facebook?

"I really didn't appreciate getting up at 5am again"

" Ok so baby has been up for like 2 hrs we finally make the decision to get up and have a coffee, she has her morning milk and goes back to bed! Husband and I are left awake so he has gone to work and I will start unpacking more stuff!!!! GRRRRRRR "

I know parenting can be hard/difficult/a nightmare at times, but c'mon people do we have to hear how hard you have it EVERY DAY??? There are some of us out there who would kill to have to get up at 5am to a child that we conceived, carried & gave birth to.

2 comments:

SuzanneinAustralia said...

That would be so hard sweetie. Hugs to you

love SuzanneinAustralia
Hannah's Prayer

SuzanneinAustralia said...

oh sweetie that is so hard

love and hugs

SuzanneinAustralia
Hannah's Prayer