Although I don’t post here daily (or even weekly!) I thought I’d let you know I’m taking a break, in fact I’m taking a holiday…
A holiday from everything: from work, from chores, from home, and most especially from pregnancy struggles. I’m going with a girlfriend to Bali, for 2 weeks. I’m hoping it will be a time to relax, renew my mind and de-stress.
Then the Monday after I get back I have my appointment with the Gyn to get our test results back & figure out a plan of action.
So I’ll see you all (all 2 of you!) back here in about 3 weeks hopefully a more relaxed and fertile Bonnie.
3 comments:
Hey Bonnie
Hope you have a lovely relaxing time!!I'm praying for you.
Hi Bon,
I read your blog too and I'm praying for you. Have a great time!!
have a super time lovely Bonnie - hope it's nice and relaxing and that you can put pregnancy things to the back of your mind til you get back!
Hugs!
Post a Comment